Some of you wanted me to repeat what you have to review for your English test. You can find it all here in the blog, by searching for the label "ENGLISH"
Here you go a list about it :
- TENSES: Simple Present, Present Continuous or Progressive , Simple Past.
- City Vocabulary (Check the below picture for the BASIC WORDS .There are more in the game about the city) + VOCABULARY PAGES 62/63 ENGLISH BOOK (Sore, crisps, foggy and so on...)
- There is/ There are, Adverbs of frequency, object pronouns...(First term)
- Modal Verbs (Remember the presentation, the games and what you did with Gary)
- Key vocabulary from the songs we worked on (ONLY THE MOST IMPORTANT ONES or THE NEW WORDS, you don´t need to know the lyrics by heart!)
- Filling the gaps activity (similar to the links that you have in the blog and what we did in our classes...don´t forget to read carefully before doing any exercise like that!)
HAVE A NICE REST AND STUDY ENGLISH TOO :)